Monday, December 7, 2009

Merchanding/Mystery Shopping

Hello Everyone,

I am going to start posting and updating my blog with information on Merchandising and Mystery Shopping. I have been doing both for over 10 year's and I really enjoy it. I love meeting new people and traveling to different store's and some time's citie's to do Assignmets/ Work. These are two different profession's but they go hand and hand. Some companie's even offer both. You can do this Part time/ Full time/ or Half time, I guess you can say.lol You will know what's expected when excepting assignment's. Much more is is coming your way so check back often for updates. I'll be posting some of the 100's of emails' with work all over the country. If you have any question's please feel free to comment or send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment