Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some things for 2009

I so am excited about my move to Houston. Tx. in May 2009. I am looking forward to doing everything I want to because I will have much more space. What do I do or look forward to doing? Fashion Design (gotta put that degree to use), Soaping, Jewelry Making,Spa Products, up and moving, and my candles. I am already doing a few of these now plus much more. Of course I can do this now,but I need more space. I am hoping we can find a nice size house to stay in for a little while with at least 3 bedrooms. I look forward to doing all of this and more in the New Year. Would love to meet some new people in Houston, Dallas, & all over, I still will be traveling back and fourth.

I also plan to travel around the US again a little more. On my growing list so far is Hollywood,Ca. in March, Las Vegas,Nv., Allentown, P.A., and Denver, C.O. I am sure I will be adding more, but I am planning for California right now, I have a candle convention to go to their and I am looking forward to that.

What I do for a living? My Businesses, Merchandising (that's the other part of my degree lol.), Mystery Shopping, and more. I am so thankful that I don't have a regular 9 to 5. I have to be moving around, and did I mention the flexibility I have. I love it! Most of the time anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. How are you doing today? I know the New Year 2009 is here to stay. May all your wishes come to pass. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I am doing Great and you. Busy traveling between Dallas and Houston.

    ReplyDelete